Where can I get my Pay Stub, W-2, Change Taxes and Direct Deposit as well as update personal information such as Address and Phone # ?

You can do all of this in your I-Solved account. If you’re not able to get into your account, try resetting your password. If that does not work,  please contact the office for assistance.  

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *