Skip to content
- Make sure you are connected to WIFI for a better signal. Try a different “Internet Browser” (Chrome is suggested)
- Make sure you are using the correct link. The link was updated recently and must now contain “/landing” at the end of it. Link: https://www.spokechoice.com/landing
- Refresh the page.Those who do not log out and have their passwords saved have more issues with clocking in/out because the system will idle and go into an “Offline” mode which will cause issues with authorization balances and clocking in/out. Advise them to refresh their page before clocking in/out.
- Check that you have the current version of the website: The website is being updated constantly, make sure you have the most recent version of the website, this information can be found in the drop-down menu that appears when you select the three dots in the upper right-hand corner of their profile.
- Safari/ Internet Location Settings: Make sure that their INTERNET location settings are on and allowed to locate them.
- iPhone Instructions = Settings > Safari > Scroll all the way down to “Settings for Website” section > Location (last option) > You can select whether you want it to “Ask” to use your location each time you search something, or if you “Allow” it will track the location automatically when the Safari app is being used.
- Android: Same concept as iPhone.